We are committed to following Alberta's health and safety guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Keep a social distance: When you arrive to your appointment, please remain in your car and text us at 780 729 7576, we will let you know when we are ready for you. Please attend your appointment unaccompanied unless you are under the age of 18 and require a parent/guardian.
- Complete COVID-19 screening: All clients are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before their appointment. Please refrain from visiting our office if you are experiencing symptoms (including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat) that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition. Please also refrain from visiting if you or someone in your house has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or are required to isolate or quarantine for some other reason. You will receive the screening questionnaire with your appointment reminder the day before, please fill it out at that time and cancel your appointment if you answer yes to any of the questions or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Follow Cleaning Standards: We ask all clients to use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit our office. Please avoid unnecessary handling of retail products. *We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces such as door handles, railings, chairs and counters as well as high-touch surfaces in washrooms. We are also meticulously sanitizing all treatment areas and equipment between every client.
- Minimize physical payment: Whenever possible, we will be sending a Square invoice via email, for payment of services and products. Please follow the link and pay directly online.
- Wear PPE: For the safety of our clients and staff, we will be using a mask and face shield for the duration of all appointments.
- Thank you for your extreme patience and kindness as we get through this time of uncertainty together.