Why are face oils good for the skin?
- Vegetable oils contain essential fatty acids and vitamins that are easily absorbed into the skin.
- Oils act as the skin’s lipid barrier to keep the skin properly hydrated and balanced.
- Lightweight vegetable oils can penetrate deeply into the skin to balance oil and are non-comedogenic, which means they won’t cause breakouts. Vegetable oils will help oily skin regulate natural oil production and hydrate dry skin to improve tone and texture.
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED light therapy is a process that manipulates or regulates cell activity using portions of the visible/invisible light spectrum that do not contain any Ultra-Violet rays.
The various wavelengths of light are absorbed by the epidermal cells and stimulate cell regeneration in multiple portions of the skin. This therapy is a non-thermal, non-invasive and non-ablative method to rejuvenate the skin.
What are the benefits of LED Light Therapy Treatment?
- Stimulates healing and natural collagen production
- Reduces inflammation
- Stimulates fibroblasts, which improve circulation and help re-build and strengthen tissues from the inside out
- Non-invasive, non-abrasive and non-thermal
- Safe for all skin types, colors, conditions and ethnicities
- Improves acne conditions by destroying bacteria (Blue LED Light)
Why Peptides are important in our skincare routine?
Peptides are the building blocks of proteins needed by the skin and organs, they reinforce essential proteins like collagen and elastin.